We are excited to announce that Unilever Pakistan is rolling out the Supply Chain Trainee Program for 2023. With the program, we aim to develop a Supply Chain talent pipeline and provide interested candidates with 0-2 years of experience with a hands-on learning opportunity designed to kickstart their careers. Over the course of the 18-month program, candidates will be assigned to multiple projects at the Head Office and factory locations as per need and the candidate’s location.
To ensure that this information reaches interested candidates, you are requested to share this on your career portal by today. The deadline to apply is the 18th of November 2022. The post is attached in this email, and the caption is below:
Caption: Unilever Pakistan is excited to announce the Supply Chain Trainee Program 2023, an 18-month opportunity for individuals with 0-2 years of experience looking to accelerate their careers in Supply Chain with Unilever!
APPLY BEFORE 18TH NOVEMBER 2022
What does it entail?
• An 18-month contractual position in Supply Chain at Unilever Pakistan
• Candidates will be assigned to multiple projects at the Head Office and/or factory locations
• Graduates of the batch of 2022
• Alumni with up to 2 years of work experience
• Selection will be based on a series of assessments and interviews
Please apply at: https://forms.gle/AJHJ3SJngbf8gLi46