Under our Unilever for Pakistan vision, we are bringing Engineering Possibilities– a 4-months long upskilling program designed for Aspiring Female Engineers who are pursuing their undergraduate and graduate engineering degrees. The program aims to equip them with a holistic understanding of Supply Chain at Unilever through interactive sessions and real-life business cases.
This initiative aims to untap the potential that females can contribute to STEM related fields thereby building their skill set before they begin their professional career journeys. To ensure that this program reaches all deserving female engineers, you are requested to share this program on relevant career portals and career development groups by today-27th October 2022. The posts are attached in the email and the caption is below:
Caption: Unilever Pakistan is excited to bring “Engineering Possibilities”-a 4-month long upskilling program aimed at empowering and equipping female engineers on Supply Chain at Unilever. You will get a chance to learn from leading experts and senior leadership through interactive hybrid sessions and real-life business cases. The deadline to apply is 4th November 2022.
What does it entail?
- A series of 12 interactive sessions from November 2022 – February 2023
- A chance to experience real-life engineering at the biggest FMCG company of Pakistan
- Build your skill set before you begin your professional career journey by learning from leading experts
- 3rd & 4th year female students who are pursuing their undergraduate engineering degrees
- Females who are pursuing their Masters/Graduate Engineering Programmes
- Selection will be based on application and interview
Apply using the link below:
As per our previous conversation, please let us know what time would work best for your students within this week so that we may organize a virtual information session to address any questions or concerns they may have.