Job Title: Program Coordinator – Male
Location: Lahore Travel Required: Yes (up to 40% of time)
EMAIL: [email protected]
Dunya Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to educate, support and provide opportunities of self-
development to the underprivileged sectors of society. Ensuring a better tomorrow for them as well as
contributing towards the overall development of Pakistan. Our goal is to restore the dignity and respect of the
disadvantaged people of Pakistan by providing them free education and skills to enable them to achieve economic
stability. The foundation currently works in the areas of education, health, microfinance and technical &
Program Coordinator will provide overall administrative and analytical support on a portfolio of projects being
undertaken by the Foundation.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist in project management support for monitoring progress and inputs against targets and KPIs
· Provide analytical and research support as needed for preparation of reports or presentations
· Carry out administrative tasks such as bills verifications, procurement follow ups, internal coordination
with shared services departments etc.
· Any other tasks assigned by the team lead
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
The position requires 1-2 years’ experience of working in a program, project management or M&E. The successful
applicant will have a good understanding of the development/policy sector.
· Competent use of standard Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel an