Unilever Pakistan is continuing its efforts to hire top talent from Pakistan to upgrade and grow as one of the leading institutions within the country. We firmly believe in providing young and experienced professionals with a platform that fosters their growth and development. For this reason, we wanted to reach out to your university to scout for talent based on the enclosed Job Summary.
Position Title: GenNext – Cold Chain Engineer
About GenNext: GenNext is a Unilever platform through which we provide short-term project-based opportunities with a promise of flexibility, holistic development and creating real impact.
Project Brief: We are looking to design and develop low-cost model of electric Trike not only to save environment but operational cost with the Collaboration of UET Mech Department.
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
- Redesign of Fiber Portion with new aerodynamic look by using Solid Edge (Mechanical Engineering)
- Redesign new low cost and sustainable material for Fiber Portion with testing in chemical labs (Chemical/Material engineering)
- Safety Features regarding road safety including speed limit and road grip and balance of trike (Automobile/Mech Engineering)
- Visit to Market for market intelligence to develop a low-cost Solution and hence negotiation Skills are needed
- New low cost-effective Batteries power bank development (Electrical Engineering)
- Visit to Industry/Manufacturer
Candidate Eligibility: Bachelor’s in engineering from a reputable university – can be students with expertise in mechanical, chemical, automobile and electrical engineering.
Application Deadline: 27th September 2022
Unilever will reach out to these budding young talents with a chance to join our mission, equipped with exciting challenges and excellent learning opportunities. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the Unilever recruitment team.
In case of any queries, candidates can reach out to [email protected]
Unilever Recruitment Team