We are looking for a Semi-Senior Software Developer to work and collaborate in the development and implementation of functional web pages and applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To understand the requirements in order to work efficiently on the architecture and look for the best implementation.
- Experience in identifying and understanding issues and opportunities of improvement.
- To identify and analyze potential risks and make the preventive actions.
- To actively participate in the technical analysis and meetings. To be a client point of contact.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or relevant field.
3-4 years of experience as Software Developer.
- Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience with mockup and UI prototyping tools.
- Understanding of security practices.
- Familiarity with network diagnostics tools
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or relevant field