Job title: Project Engineer (Water & Sanitation Hygiene)
Nature of position: Regular
- Development of Technical and social feasibilities for installation/Rehabilitation of WASH facilities, construction plan.
- Development of estimates/BOQs and details material lists for WASH facilities as per the need of target communities.
- Conduct need assessment survey and other research studies in institutions and communities in context of climate and disasters vulnerabilities and support the consultant in the same process.
- Develop strong coordination with government departments to enhance their engagement and technical support in program interventions.
- Ensure the installation/rehabilitation of climate and disaster resilient water and sanitation systems integrated with innovative technologies as per the standards and approaches of the organization.
- Facilitate the consultant/resource person training sessions with WASH committees and government officials for development of water safety plans
Qualification & Experience
- BS in Civil Engineering
- Prior 3-4 years’ experience in WASH related domain
· Fluency in oral and written English is essential
· Strong analytical skills and attention to details
ü Have good technical and reporting skills
ü Conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments and deadline to achieve results
ü Pro-active and commitment towards learning
Send your updated CV to [email protected]
Deadline: 18th April, 2021