Junior Software Developer
DYNATUNERS, Lahore District, Punjab, Pakistan
The ideal candidate must have deep knowledge of the development, design and implementation of new or modified software products or ongoing business projects. Typically sitting within the IT team of business, a Junior Software Developer will be involved in liaising with the Business Analysts and Development Project Manager to ensure software projects meet requirements.
- Write code and perform unit testing.
- Test code for validity of results, accuracy and conformance to specified development specifications.
- Learn and install add-on enterprise software solutions.
- Ability to develop custom reports per requirements documents and standards.
- Create supporting code documentation.
- Computer Science
- Computer Software Engineering
- Software Programming and Development
- Electrical & Electronics
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- An analytical mind
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
5 Working Days
Please Apply at: