LAAM is a Seattle and Lahore based startup that’s building Pakistan’s first fashion search and discovery engine.
About the work: (Junior Designer Intern)
– Create social media designs/layout.
– Help with major website graphical/visual design.
– Constant research for better understanding of the platform.
– Working with senior graphic designers to ensure that the work meets company standards.
– Taking care of the resizable data.
– Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
– Using the templates set by the seniors for quicker work.
– Leading brainstorming sessions with team members to cultivate ideas for new campaign concepts, including content and design elements.
– Precision doing creative decisions and having a similar workflow to seniors.
– Experienced using Adobe Photoshop and related softwares.
– Vigilance keeping the work consistency cohesive.
– Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
– Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
What we offer:
– Internship leading to a permanent job.
– Collaborative work environment.
– Competitive stipend based on your level of education/ Performance.
Kindly share resumes at [email protected]
Location: Model Town, Lahore