LAAM is a Seattle and Lahore based startup that’s building Pakistan’s first fashion search and discovery engine. Our mission is to:
– Enable people to easily search, discover and buy fashion products..
-Help designers and artisans(Small businesses) to reach global audiences and enable their growth. Provide a meaningful space to turn their creative products into opportunity.
About the work
– Mobile developer for a startup: As the first full-time mobile developer, you’ll play an essential role in developing experiences for our buyers and sellers.
– Collaborate closely with the founding team: You will get to work with our founding team(ex-Microsoft, ex-Facebook) to build the experiences for millions of users around the world.
– Together: Founders, engineers, designers, and product managers – everyone helps define our strategy and roadmap. You will play a role in helping us decide the direction we take
– You’re a world-class mobile developer. You have an exceptionally high quality bar, both for yourself and for others.
– You have strong computer science fundamentals.
– You have a breadth of mobile app development expertise across the different stages of the product including publishing to the app store.
– You’re business savvy. You understand design drives customer behavior and customer behavior drives business metrics. You seek to understand the business case and incorporate it into your work.
– You have a bias towards action. You understand speed is key in an early startup and you don’t hesitate to accelerate learnings, and overall output.
– You care about the end result of your work. You have a good, critical eye for details and are obsessed with excellence and a great UX/UI.
– 2+ years full-time mobile development experience (iOS, Android, or both)
– You have experience or a keen interest in Flutter
– You at least have created a simple application using Flutter.
What we offer
– Jump on a massive opportunity for growth with our company in its early stage
– Phenomenal Leadership (with experience at top technology companies like Microsoft and Facebook)
– Collaborative work environment. We believe in enjoying work while also making an impact.
Own your work – let your influence and expertise shine here. We want to hear your ideas.