Here is a quick snapshot:
– Hours: 2 AM to 10 AM; you will need to work 8 hours a day
– Setting: Work from home. Pakistan only.
– Tentative role change within 3-6 months if your writing shows promise to the resume writing role, with a salary of 50,000 – 90,000 PKR
– Note: We will be hiring two people in September, two people in October, and six people in December.
Here is the link to apply for the opening: https://forms.gle/QSctNxSqjXBBfY8w9
Job Description for transcription + content marketing role
We are searching for a detail-oriented Transcriber and Marketing Associate to join our team. Job responsibilities will be split between transcription duties and content writing work on a B2B marketing campaign. You will be creating accurate written versions of audio recordings, reviewing and editing transcriptions done by speech-recognition software, and identifying any inconsistencies. You will also do research, conduct extra studies, and create highly engaging blogs for our website.
- Completing transcriptions in a timely manner and reviewing drafts for any spelling, grammar, or formatting errors, as well as other inconsistencies.
- Adhering to formatting and documentation best practices.
- Using transcription software.
- Communicating with the client or supervisor when there are issues.
- Submitting completed drafts to internal clients and correcting any errors as per their feedback.
- Contributing lead generation efforts.
- Developing content that may include email campaigns, email content development, and blog/website updates.
- Familiarity with MS Office and Google Suite.
- Familiarity with SEO preferred.
- A good typing speed and excellent listening skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce high-quality work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent grammar skills.
Benefits and perks:
Base salary: 25,000 PKR + 4,000 PKR transcription accuracy bonus (starting)
- 45,000 PKR (upon meeting blogging milestones)
- 50,000 – 90,000 PKR (Tentative role change if your writing shows promise to the resume writing role)
- Health insurance after one year
- Provident fund after one year
- 10 paid leaves, which increases to 20 if blogging milestones are met.
Working hours (NIGHT SHIFT): 2 AM to 10 AM; you will need to work 8 hours a day (4 hours for Transcription and 4 hours for content marketing)
Onboarding process: Initial interview with the Director of Operations. If she recommends you for the position, you will be given a few tests by the manager of your concerned department. After passing the test you will be onboarded to the team. (Tests will be related to transcription, resume writing, and SEO).