As previous year, Dawlance is offering students some exciting opportunities to be part of Dawlance through the Fresh Start Internship Program. Post-internship, top 05 interns will be selected based on their performance and abilities, they will be awarded with:
- A short internship in Arcelik (Parent company of Dawlance in Turkey)
- Guaranteed employment opportunity at Dawlance post-graduation
For better understanding of the program and criteria, please see the details below:
– The duration of this internship is 06-08 weeks and is a paid internship
– The internship is scheduled to start in: First week of June
– Only undergraduate students from 6th, 7th & 8th semester can apply
– For continuous updates regarding the internship program, they can follow our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dawlance
Kindly note the flow for the Internship Program below:
Phase 01: Registrations which are now open and all requested candidates shall follow this link & apply to the Fresh Start Internship Program: Fresh Start Internship Program Registrations – Click Here
Phase 02: After pre-screening by the Dawlance team, shortlisted students will be invited to attempt a few video questions through the same portal
Phase 03: Shortlisted students will then go through an online assessment for which they will receive a link
Phase 04: Students who clear the test will then be invited over to the Head Office in Karachi for a final interview
Phase 05: List of finalized candidates will then be communicated to the University
All interested candidates are requested to apply latest by April 13, 2021.
Please refer to the attached flyer which has the timeline for application process.
In case of any technical issues, please write to us at [email protected].
Dawlance Group of Companies